UniBond No More Nails is a high strength grab adhesive that eliminates the need for nails and screws in many DIY and repair jobs. It is safe and easy-to-use, adheres to most building materials and can be used to fill minor gaps on uneven surfaces.
No More Nails is ideal for fixing skirting boards, dado rails, architraves, coving, polystyrene mouldings, decorative wall panels, plasterboard, carpet and carpet grippers and worktops.
- No nails – This solvent-free mount glue is ideal for heavy-duty adhesion for DIY and repair jobs and eliminates the need for mounting with nails or screws.
- Multi-functional – This wood glue is suitable for many other materials such as concrete, plaster, brick or stone, as well as being an effective metal glue, ceramic glue and plastic glue*.
- Extra strength – This strong instant mount adhesive is specially designed for interior use, providing strong bonds for DIY, mounting and repair jobs in the house.
- Interior use – No nails adhesive extra strong works as a coving adhesive and is ideal for fixing skirting boards, polystyrene mouldings, window ledges and coat hooks etc.
- Practical Delivery – UniBond No More Nails Original, heavy duty adhesive for DIY/repair jobs with water-based copolymer technology, solvent free, white, 1 x 365g Cartridge
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.