Go ahead, use a pencil...because we all know you're to bail on your co-worker's open mic night. We've crammed the same great content (well, most of it, anyway) of our standard-sized planner into a 'mini' version. While it won't fit in a pocket (unless you have an old pair of JNCOs laying around), it's the perfect size to tuck into any bag or backpack. Sure, this mini-planner by Brass Monkey is technically undated...but that's really selling it short. It's more like...'un-yeared.'. See, we did all of the hard work for you.
We've already put in all the dates, the fixed holidays, and tons of extra stuff like daily random holidays (it was Work Like A Dog Day when we wrote this, ironically), celebrity birthdays, and other bits of trivia. With knowledge like this, you'll be the life of the party that you probably didn't want to go to in the first place. All you have to do is fill in the year and what day of the week each day is on. Simple. So if you want, you can buy this planner today and still procrastinate actually using it until 2054...live your life.
• Inspired by vintage library books. You remember what those are, right?
• Features a cloth-bound cover with embossed, gold foil artwork covering the whole...well, cover.
• Comes pre-filled with 366 days (208 pages) of random holidays, trivia, and humor.
• Includes an attached black satin bookmark to help you pick up where you left off.
• The book measures 4.75" wide by 7.5" tall (and .6" thick)–that's 152mm by 229mm if you're fancy.
• Psst: this is a mini-sized counterpart of our standard size planners.
Looking for fabulous gifts for your friends and family? Why not have a look at our Thoughtful Gifts or Things That Smell Good collection! Pop over to our Fabulous gifts page to find more great gifting inspo we have here at Weirs of Baggot Street.