The Positive Student Planner is the first dedicated student wellbeing planner and journal and the newest member of our planner family! Co-developed with leading UK mental health charity Samaritans it offers students a dedicated space to help them organise their life and their minds!
Being a student can feel like a lot at times, which is why we have created The Positive Student Planner. More than just a diary, this planner uses evidence-based strategies backed by a leading student mental health expert and is filled with activities and tools, daily journaling and mindful activities.
What you’ll find inside:
- Daily, weekly and monthly planning tools
- Expert wellbeing tips
- Space for daily guided journaling and tools for reflection
- Meal brainstorming and shopping lists
- Mindful money and budgeting tips
- Mood and habit tracking
- Grounding tools
- Calming colouring and creative space
- Growth-mindset exercises and positive affirmations
Looking for fabulous gifts for your friends and family? Why not have a look at our Thoughtful Gifts or Things That Smell Good collection! Pop over to our Fabulous gifts page to find more great gifting inspo we have here at Weirs of Baggot Street.